Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy people in a somersaulting Auto

With so many things to learn from, today has been perhaps,one of  the most soul enriching days I've ever experienced!...Yes it was a Sunday which means only one thing - Church. And I'm glad I went twice!

That apart, today was also a day when I got to see something that totally blew my mind. I was in an Auto, on my  way to Church, when somewhere in the middle of a road, another Auto which was ahead of us, toppled over 360 degrees. It was scary! Including the driver there were 4 people seated in it but thankfully not one of them was hurt, and I'm talking- peak traffic time when the roads are jammed and the people on it are on their impatient best. But this time around the frenzy was a little different..a lot different, to be honest. Because never in my entire life, have I seen passengers caught in an upturned vehicle attempt getting out of it, and laughing at the same time....Because never have I seen all the vehicles stop in their tracks for people to get off and hurry to get the Auto back up.

There could've been a fight (the mob is always ready) or there could've been a crowd of spectators. But what we had here was a group of people willing to help,smiling and thanking God that nothing worse happened.  

It's just amazing to see how positive approaches to instances can really turn things around. A cool head begets cooler situations.


No comments: