Tuesday, April 26, 2011

wishing: searching: spacing

...and then what?

I wait for excitement but it seldom comes my way or I put tabs on myself to close doors on it. It's been long since I was goal oriented. Fat loss doesn't account for Substantial Goal Achievement even if its herculean in degree of difficulty.

Miraculous Intervention are two words that ring in my head from time to time. I need it more than anything, so as to get a grip. So that I can pull the lever down and get moving.

I feel bonded and posessed. I dont know where I've disappeared. I am the happiest when I sing or when I'M WITH YOU.

But when you're gone or when I get conscious of a high note becoming too screechy, my smile fades. I am caught between what should've been and what should've never.And the tragic irony of it is- I am unaware of what exactly both these tail ends are!

I wish I could spend the rest of my life in the utopia inside my head. A life free of breathless ambition, fiscal worries, paranoia, unwarranted judgment, jealousy, angst, physical casualties, remorse, lies, cacophony, counterfeit compliments, insects, snobbery, materialistic lust, pollution, cheap lyrics, voyeurism, flu, flattery, chores, solitude and being perennially pushed over.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: