Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cheap karma??

Mistakes I've made,
One too many,
Nothing fits now.
Margins were never a plenty.
While you hung up,
I decided to carry on.

This flair you have,
For making me believe
A knack, you see-
Very well you decieve.

Conceit and lies
Are fused to make one.
Evil, conniving..
This treason you love.

Miserably- you failed.
Never proving what you claimed,
Hiding that which remained.
But with the first down-pour,
It had only begun to rain.

Your kisses still linger,
With an aftertaste that turned sour.
As my neck bears witness ,
To marks that turn, darker by the hour.

Spare me this horror,
And wake not more terror.

Doors have I closed to all in sight.
Not a whisper, never a tear
Nor emote but fright'.

For this current in me,
I have you to blame.
For tossing and toppling,
And dragging in shame.

You never deserved
A pedestal so high.
Sacrifices and stories,
To keep were always mine.

Dirty and empty,
Your soul is dark,
Reflecting colours and natures so stark.
Bigot! Bipolar!
Nature's mistaken freak.
Begone! Beware!
What comes around was never cheap.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: