Monday, May 23, 2011

Karma, again

Warped is the word that describes my current state of affairs the best! Be it, the stew boiling in my mind or simply the day-to-day..uh..experiences! WARPED!

I head to Bombay tomorrow for a show and yes I'm looking forward to the madness. The last time(not too long ago) I was out of the city I found myself in Hyderabad, caught between, two very potent hemp smokers. I passively inhaled the smoke till the vapours began meandering through the convulations of my brain. Not too long after, my cranium started playing thayyam beats with a passionate vigour. It kinda sucks to be a non smoker when everyone around you is blowing grey clouds into the same air you try to breathe in!...ah! But such is life..

And of late, Life's been giving me some valuable lessons on Karma.

So....

Karma, I tell you, is a bitch.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: