Wednesday, June 8, 2011

....I

I am the rage that was swallowed
...scorn that you unleashed
...the blood smeared sword you sheathed
and the sanctity you tarnished.

I am your one last kiss
...art bespoke
...the heart you once touched
and the stone you tossed into the ocean.

I am Symphony that went unheard
...truth that was hushed
...memories that you reminisced
and the riff you failed to play.

I am the line you drew crooked
..the perfection you attempted to tailor
...the trophy you possess
and the glamour you always craved.

I am rain that pelted
..the flame that it dowsed
..pain that it numbed
and the thirst that was quenched.

I am what embalmed your wounded soul
...the colours that faded in a rainbow
..treasure that you once stole
seeds that you, then sowed.

I am your disease
...nemesis at your doorstep
...and the name you mustn't take in vain
I am your nocturnal fears
..the tears your pillows witness
...and the wall, on which it's shadows dance

I am life in all its glory
...stains that will always tell a story
Listen and surrender to my fury.

Smile, Tolerate, Respect and Love...
For I am evrything the mirror sees.

No comments: