Monday, June 6, 2011

Silver Corrosion

It is that again,
Cinders, ashes;
And acid rain.

It corrodes,
Infects
Disrupts
And taints..
My lining of silver
Of perfect shade.

Because you see,
My eyes still glisten,
And my memory has not failed.
This puzzle's lost pieces,
Have I found today.

And this is that which is today,
No. Not my mistake.
To comprehend all that was said,
And apologize for your myopic state?

But..
Grateful am I to realize what awaits,
A better dream,
To come through,
Will i make.

I closed my eyes,
placing my faith on Him.
Silently wanting and waiting,
To heal all that, which erodes.
To pacify another uproar.

The easel, the canvas and the brush- He gave,
For fading colours to fill once more.
And with the help of His strokes,
This lining will I now paint Gold.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: