Sunday, June 5, 2011

Needing is Niyaz.

I love them...I love her! Azam Ali :)

J-box touched base today and when he's around, he ensures that he updates my music knowhow.

And as much as I love Buckethead shredding his strings, I wonder if GnR is still going to have the same punch.

I moved from one video to another till I came across Serj Tankian's collaboration with the Iranian Azam Ali. Her voice haunts and has made me fall head over heels. Her band Niyaz makes music that has fairy dust sprinkled all over its notes. Electronic/ progressive Sufi and magic.. Nothing effin' like it!

And considering the fact that I'm a lyrics junkie, her songs- provided I'm aware of the language its being sung in- have not (yet! ...coz I'm a cynic :p) failed to disappoint. Loved listening to The tryst and Allah allah :) .

Oh! And I cooked...some very amazing Mac n' cheese. Wholesome dairy fat gooey goodness!!! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: