Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vapour and Tape

Introspection: thorough reflection.
Find harnessed to my mind, is a jar full of words,
dragged along the mud.
I'm weird, strangely wired and jolting blues..
searching for clues,
messing with waves,
trying to hit an impossible octave.
Eccentricity is a bend,
a curve tandem; ever so random.
Figures form visions.
Bloating decisions.
Impulse and Inertia.
Bothersome but frigid.
Details in a turvy,
Topsy sugar cubes.
Sizzlers and riddles will i question no more.
Ask me this,
Show me that.
Pill fixes and a cola fizz.
Uh! I'm in a daze;
Jimi called it purple haze.
But I'm around,
Intoxication finds me and about.
Love your high.
Thinning in the vapour;
Leave behind corners.
Circular and bound,
Bound and abound.
Plucked out and loud.
Goodbye.
Away.Faraway.
Vapour and tape.

No comments: